Belkin TuneCast Auto with ClearScan
Released April, 2008
The Belkin TuneCast Auto with ClearScan is an FM transmitter for the Apple iPhone released in 2008. As the predecessor to 2009’s “TuneCast Auto Live,” this product is differentiated by the lack of support for Belkin’s exclusive iPhone app that utilizes GPS data.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
However, this version is still powered by a standard 12-volt lighter outlet, and connects to an iPhone or virtually any recent iPod. The TuneCast Auto uses “ClearScan” technology, a feature that will automatically find the strongest FM station for the device to use. Frequencies may be changed manually, as well as saved to the device as favorites. An additional setting called “PRO” mode will optimize audio and boost volume at the same time. The Belkin TuneCast Auto with ClearScan has an MSRP of $79.99.
- Compatible FM channels: 88.1MHz - 107.9MHz
- Charges iPhone or iPod in the car
- Includes line-out for use with car-stereo inputs or cassette adapter
- ClearScan one-push station locator
- PRO setting optimizes audio and boosts volume
- 2 programmable preset buttons
- High-contrast backlit display
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...