Roku SoundBridge R1000
Released March, 2006
The Pros:Hi-fidelity sound with stereo speakers and sub-woofer. Easily streams Internet radio and network music in most formats. Easy setup.
The Cons:No auxillary audio inputs. No tone adjustment (treble, bass, EQ). No wired Internet connection.
The Roku SoundBridge R1000 is a hi-fi Internet radio with a built-in stereo speakers and subwoofer. Using its built-in WiFi connection it can play music (WMA, AAC, ALAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF) streamed over your network or play Internet radio.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It features a large 280x32 VFD fluorescent display, and includes a remote. The player sells for around $300.
- 802.11b/g WiFi music system
- plays Internet radio /w presets
- streams music from your network
- formats: WMA, AAC, ALAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF
- display: 280 x 32 bitmapped vacuum fluorescent display (VFD)
- speakers: 2 x Linear Magnetic Drive (LMD) Full-Range Speakers, each powered by 20 W (RMS) 3G digital amplifier
- sub-woofer: 1 x Linear Magnetic Drive (LMD) Sub-woofer, in a Delta-TunnelT tuned acoustic enclosure, powered by a built-in 30 W (RMS) 3G digital amplifier
- dimensions: 11" wide x 6" high x 6.5" deep
- weight: 4 lbs. 15 oz.
- price: $300
- release: March 2006
User Reviews (4)
Hi-fidelity sound with stereo speakers and sub-woofer
Easily streams Internet radio and network music in most formats
Multiple alarm options (Internet, playlist, AM/FM, podcasts)
No auxillary audio inputs
No tone adjustment (treble, bass, EQ)
No wired Internet connection
You may also like...